Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Happy Goodbye

I had to say goodbye to Dove, the little lilac kitten from the LDS church yesterday.  She plumped up nicely and was ready to go to her new home... with one of my veterinarians!  So happy she got a good home, I know she'll be spoiled by the whole family, and I'll still be able to get regular updates on her as she grows up.

Her poor little brother is alone now.  He's still half the size he should be, but is in great health.  I still can't believe he survived.

One of my co-workers is going on vacation, so I've got her bottle babies while she's gone.  Unfortunately, one was quite sick and died today.  The other two look great, and I hope to have them weaned soon.  To top things off, I got another little bottle baby today.  The corner of my bedroom where I keep kitten cages is looking like some sort of trashy apartment complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment