Sunday, June 9, 2013

Pacman wins.


So there's the Pacman all settled into his new home, and obviously quite comfortable with the dog.  There are 3 little spaniels, and he wasn't intimidated in the least by them.  The cat they adopted last year still isn't impressed by the new addition, but I'm sure she'll come around.



Sonic is still hanging in there.  I'm not sure she's growing, but she's happy, eating off the syringe still, and pooping.  I just don't think she's normal.  I can't put my finger on it, but she's just not developing quite right.  She's kinda wobbly and unsteady, but doesn't do the head pecking thing associated with cerebellar hypoplasia.  But that seems to be the closest I can come up with.



The Zelda's are still with me as well.  The smallest of the bunch is almost big enough to go, so I'll take them all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment