Thursday, March 22, 2012

Do I Judge Thee?

So a woman calls to inquire about surrendering her cat. Long story short, the indoor/outdoor cat with no cat door or litter box peed in a potted plant, therefore is no longer welcome in the home. After taking about 8 minutes to explain why she can no longer keep the cat, she asks me if I judge her harshly. I very cheerfully tell her that yes, I think she's a moron.  Her cat is far brighter than she is. After all, he reasoned that if he is supposed to do his business outside in plants and dirt, but the outside is not available to him in his time of need, then this nice pot of plants and dirt is a more viable alternative than the rug or pile of laundry.  (Ok, so I *politely* told her she was a moron, and didn't actually use the word "moron."  I do have *some* customer service skills!)

No comments:

Post a Comment