Thursday, September 20, 2012

Only Mostly Dead II

Well, the two kittens from the LDS church are still with me. Both kittens have stabilized enough to be bathed, getting rid of most of the flea population. The female is eating on her own, though she really enjoys taking a turn at the syringe feeding I give her brother too. The boy... well, I'm still holding at 40% odds of survival for him, which is up dramatically from the 5% I gave him when he came in. He's happy to have his sister back, will sit up, move around a little, and change positions to cuddle with her. If I stand him on the counter, he will take a few steps, and he's acting almost neurological symptom free. I have gotten the clumps of grass seeds out of his eye sockets. He pees, but has not pooped, and still doesn't regulate his own body temperature. Only time will tell if his digestive system will function normally.

No comments:

Post a Comment